Perlick 24" Outdoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve
Store white wine and red wine at their appropriate temperatures in the same cabinet - even outdoors. Perlick's Industry Exclusive 24" Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve boasts separate zones that can be programmed to different temperatures. The unit features four full-extension wine shelves for storage of up to 32 bottles of wine. Temperature control is digital. The unit looks great under the counter, or go for the stacking options with other great Perlick products.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
32 750-ml Wine Bottles
45° - 65°F
Door Swing Clearance:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Signature Series Outdoor Dual-Zone Wine Reserve
- 5.0 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 32 wine bottles
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 995 BTU variable speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Four (4) industry exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Wine shelves features stainless steel front panels
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Low E, UV-coated glass in glass-door models provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Wine Reserve temperature is from 45°F to 65°F (top compartment will always have the warmer setting)
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)