24 Inch Undercounter Refrigerator and Wine Reserve with 5 cu. ft. of Capacity
Perlick boasts the industry's broadest selection of under-counter refrigerators with a range of sizes and styles to meet the wants and needs of any home. This multipurpose unit provides efficient refrigeration solutions. Its two independent temperature zones allow you to store food and wine in separate temperatures. The unit's zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry, making it the perfect addition to any home.
Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. Today Perlick products are ubiquitous in most of today's finest restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. A family-owned company now in its fourth generation, Perlick has parlayed its experience in commercial refrigeration and beverage dispensing products to create a singularly exquisite line of home entertaining products.
This refrigerator uses 295kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
5 cu. ft.
Dual Temperature Zones
- Two independently controlled temperature zones that allow you to keep food and beverages at their optimal temperature.
Adjustable LED Lighting
- With the flip of the switch you can transform the lighting in your cabinet from the fresh glow of crisp white to cool blue.
- Wine Reserve capacity is 14 wine bottles
- Refrigerator capacity equivalent is 41 cans
- 2 full-extension wine shelves
- 1 full-extension refrigerator shelf