Family owned since 1917 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick Corporation is dedicated to providing innovative, quality customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. Perlick is a national manufacturing leader in commercial bar and beverage systems, residential undercounter refrigeration and brewery fittings.
Perlick's commercial line includes custom bar and beverage and refrigeration equipment, innovative underbar items, industry leading beverage dispensing equipment and time-tested brewery fittings. Their products optimize energy use and increase durability to help customers maximize the profitability of their beverage service operations.
Perlick's award-winning, luxury residential product line features indoor and outdoor undercounter refrigerators, wine reserves, freezers, freezer and refrigerator drawers, ice makers, and beer dispensers. Get yours today at AJ Madison.
5.0 cu. ft.
115V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 2.3 Amps
Dimensions & Weights
Dual-Zone Wine Reserve Features
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door or wood overlay glass door.
- Includes three full-extension pull-outwine shelves and one full extension pull-out shelf.
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Product capacity is 21 wine bottles and 41 cans(12 oz.)
- Refrigerator temperature 30°- 42°F (factory set at 38°)
- Wine Reserve temperature 40°- 68°F (factory set at 55°)
General Signature Series Features
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutmen twith surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED light options
- Low E ,UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection.
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- 5.0 cubic feet of capacity
- Industry Best Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Perlick Signature Series HP24COX Reviews