Perlick 24" Beverage Center with 2 Wine Racks and 1 General Shelf
The practicality of a refrigerator meets the elegance of a wine reserve in Perlick's full line of beverage centers. Two full-extension wine racks keep your wine at the perfect temperature, while the full-extension refrigerator shelf keeps cans, bottles and snacks chilled below. Perlick makes it easy and stylish to refresh any room in your home. Perlick: quality construction. Available now at AJMadison.com
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This beverage center uses 290 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.2 cu. ft.
Number of Shelves:
3; 2 Wine, 1 General
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Signature Series Beverage Center
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 16 wine bottles and 41 cans (12 oz.)
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 995 BTU variable speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Includes two (2) full-extension pull-out wine shelves and one (1) full-extension pull-out shelf
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Beverage Center temperature 33°- 48°F
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
Perlick Signature Series HP24BS34L Reviews