Perlick 15" Signature Series Wine Reserve
Whether you are a wine novice or a true connoisseur, Perlick has the answer for the storage of your precious vintages. Each wine reserve is handcrafted with Rieslings, Merlots and everything in between in mind. Full-extension wine racks on stainless steel ball-bearings offer smooth movement of shelves in and out of the reserve. Perlick's RAPIDcool Forced-Air Refrigeration system provides unmatched temperature uniformity throughout the cabinet, protecting your wines from temperature swings that can be detrimental to fine wines.
The 15" Signature Series Wine Reserve has five (5) adjustable wine racks. At 2.8 cubic feet, you can store up to 20 bottles of wine. The unit has a great slender look for an indoor bar area.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
2.8 cu. ft.
Door Swing Clearance:
Dimensions and Weight
15" Signature Series Indoor Wine Reserve
- 2.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 20 wine bottles
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Five (5) adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Low E, UV-coated glass on glass door models
- Wine Reserve temperature 45°- 65°F
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks installed before delivery