Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. 1940 Perlick would soon develop a refrigeration department of its own, and become the top manufacturer of Bar and Beverage Equipment.
At Perlick, refrigeration means more than just keeping your foods and beverages at the perfect temperature. With unmatched uniformity, it means doing it with a supreme sense of style accompanied by a host of details that make each Perlick product a pleasure to own. Perlick is so attentive to your sense of style, that they have created the first undercounter refrigerator with a glass door that can properly and beautifully store food in addition to beverages. Replete with unique and patent-pending features, these beautiful products - available as undercounter cabinets or standalone models - combine the ultimate in performance and design.
This refrigerator uses 313 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.71.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth without Handle:
Degree Swing Required for Pull-Out Shelf Clearance:
Min. Clearance from a Corner to Achieve Required Door Swing:
Min. Clearance for Door Swing:
Commercial Grade Compressor:
Automatic Cycle Defrost:
33 - 39 degrees F
Fully Integrated Depth:
Stainless Steel Interior:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Shelves:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Wine Racks:
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- With 3/4" wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Best in class 700 BTU commercial grade compressor
- Front-vented, forced air refrigeration system
- Industry Exclusive commercial grade stainless steel interior in 15" units
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Industry Exclusive full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy
- Full-extension pullout shelves are adjustable
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33 - 39 degrees F
Perlick Signature Series HP15RS4R Reviews