A heritage of quality. That's what Perlick brings to the luxury lifestyle. With over 90 years of expertise honed in the commercial realm, their products grace the finest restaurants, resorts, stadiums, arenas and hotels in the world. That same commitment to quality is evident in each of the products you'll find at AJ Madison: the elements that help you create the quintessential home entertaining experience.
It's the pinnacle of luxury home entertaining - made elegant and easy by Perlick's Signature Series. All Signature Series products are designed and crafted to look and perform better than any other alternative. Perlick is the only company to present you with multi-zone undercounter refrigeration. Available in 24-inch, 48-inch and 72-inch configurations, while allowing you to choose the size and configuration of your undercounter refrigerated cabinet to best accommodate your entertaining needs. In addition, only Perlick products offer unique features like the variable-speed compressor, which delivers unparalleled temperature uniformity, energy efficiency and quietness. Perlick is also the only company to provide you with innovations such as vinyl-coated full-extension shelving with guard rails; stunning commercial-grade stainless steel interiors; genuine multi-zone temperature control; three-tap beer dispensers; first-of-their-kind outdoor-rated products; vinyl-coated racks for chilling martini glasses and beer mugs and the power of 300 to 1,985 Btu. All of which translates to an entertaining experience that's certain to make a lifelong impression on you and your guests.
They Say Good Things Come In Small Packages and Perlick Corporation is poised to prove this with its line of luxury undercounter refrigeration that is a mere 15 inches wide. The new 15-inch Signature Series from Perlick features the world's first 15-inch Beer Dispenser and world's first 15-inch Refrigerator Drawers. Also included in this line is a Refrigerator, Beverage Center and Wine Reserve. The entire 15-inch Signature Series is available in both indoor and outdoor models.
This refrigerator uses 313 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.71.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth excluding Handle:
Depth excluding Door:
Minimum Height Required:
Door Swing Clearance:
115V, 60Hz., 1 Phase AC, 2.3 amps
Commercial Grade Compressor:
Automatic Cycle Defrost:
33 - 39 degrees F
Fully Integrated Depth:
Stainless Steel Interior:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Shelves:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Wine Racks:
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- With a 3/4-inch wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Refrigerator temperature 33 to 39 degrees F
Perlick Signature Series HP15RS2R Reviews