Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. 1940 Perlick would soon develop a refrigeration department of its own, and become the top manufacturer of Bar and Beverage Equipment.
At Perlick, refrigeration means more than just keeping your foods and beverages at the perfect temperature. With unmatched uniformity, it means doing it with a supreme sense of style accompanied by a host of details that make each Perlick product a pleasure to own. Perlick is so attentive to your sense of style, that they have created the first undercounter refrigerator with a glass door that can properly and beautifully store food in addition to beverages. Replete with unique and patent-pending features, these beautiful products - available as undercounter cabinets or standalone models - combine the ultimate in performance and design.
This refrigerator uses 313 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.71.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth excluding Handle:
Depth excluding Door:
Minimum Height Required:
Door Swing Clearance:
115V, 60Hz., 1 Phase AC, 2.3 amps
Commercial Grade Compressor:
Automatic Cycle Defrost:
33 - 39 degrees F
Fully Integrated Depth:
Stainless Steel Interior:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Shelves:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Wine Racks:
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- With a 3/4-inch wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Refrigerator temperature 33 to 39 degrees F