Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. 1940 Perlick would soon develop a refrigeration department of its own, and become the top manufacturer of Bar and Beverage Equipment.
Perlick introduces the home-entertaining element that can easily replace the traditional stand-up refrigerator: the elegant, incredibly Refrigerated Drawers. Available in 15- (Refrigerator only) 24-, 48- and 72-Inch undercounter configurations, Refrigerated Drawers offer tremendous capacity (the Refrigerated Drawers can hold up to an incredible 33 gallons of milk with room to spare in the 72-Inch undercounter configuration) combined with patent-pending Perlick innovation. Built-in, the Refrigerated Drawers increase countertop space and as standalone cabinets, this product makes a powerful design statement.
This refrigerator uses 313 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.71.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth without Handle:
Commercial Grade Compressor:
Automatic Cycle Defrost:
33 - 39 degrees F
Fully Integrated Depth:
Stainless Steel Interior:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Shelves:
Adjustable Full-Extension Pullout Wine Racks:
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- With 3/4" wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Best in class 700 BTU commercial grade compressor
- Front-vented, forced air refrigeration system
- Industry Exclusive commercial grade stainless steel interior in 15" units
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33 - 39 degrees F
Perlick Signature Series HP15RO5 Reviews