Perlick 15" Signature Series Outdoor Refrigerator
Perlick offers a lot of options to best suit your bar, party center; wherever outside you'd like to place this great-functioning refrigerator. It's available with a left- or a right-hinge orientation. The door's finish can be solid stainless steel, stainless steel with a glass window, or go for the panel-ready option so you can customize the look of the fridge. Panel-ready doors can also have glass, or go for the solid look. Inside the fridge is 2.8 cubic feet of room to place your foods and beverages. There are two wire shelves that slide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings. Temperature control is easy and straight-forward with Perlick's Signature Series digital control panel. For a sleek and dependable refrigerator, get it here now at AJMadison.com.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This refrigerator uses 280 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.05.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
2.8 cu. ft.
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
15" Signature Series Outdoor Refrigerator
- 2.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Two (2) industry exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Glass models have low-E, UV-coated glass
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Refrigerator temperature of 33° to 42°F
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
Perlick Signature Series HP15RO34L Reviews