A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
As you explore new culinary possibilities in your state-of-the-art Thermador kitchen, powerful Thermador ventilation systems dutifully work to keep the air in your kitchen and home fresh and clean. These powerful systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors quietly and efficiently with ventilation power that ranges from 400 to 1400 CFM and come in a variety of styles and configurations that will complement any kitchen design.
Available Hood Widths:
600 CFM Blower Included
Duct Size at Discharge:
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
Stainless Steel Filters
Transition with Backdraft Damper:
Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz:
120V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
15 or 20 Amp
Limited Parts and Labor:
Remote Control Panel:
6" High Duct Cover - 30":
6" High Duct Cover - 36":
12" High Duct Cover - 30":
12" High Duct Cover - 36":
Recirculation Kit - 30":
Recirculation Kit - 36":
Replacement Charcoal Filters:
- 3 fan speeds plus 10 minute high-power operation mode
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor
- Classic chiseled design matches Thermador's Masterpiece Series family of kitchen appliances
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Easy to operate control buttons
- 600 CFM Integrated Blower Included
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_FS (max 600 CFM)
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel filters
- Grease collection trays are easily removed, dishwasher safe
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Thermador Wall Hoods may be installed above a Thermador Cooktop or Range to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop or range can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador Professional Cooktop or Range, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Accessory 6" and/or 12" duct covers are used to fill the space between the hood and ceiling.
- Thermador Wall Hoods can be mounted on a wall or suspended from a cabinet.
- The cabinet must be structurally joined to the wall studs to support the weight of this hood.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A ductless, recirculation installation is possible with kit RECIRC_FS.
- These hoods are not recommended to be used over indoor grills.