This 1,000-watt over-the-range microwave from Haier features 10 power levels to accommodate all your cooking needs. And with one-touch cooking selections and Express Cook options, you can cook with outstanding ease and speed. The 1.6 cu. ft. microwave features a turntable for thorough and even cooking results. 300 CFM of ventilation power also rids your kitchen of smoke and odors. For homes that can't accommodate ducting, this microwave can be convertible to non-ducted. Charcoal filter included. Brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year. Available at AJ Madison.
Haier America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haier Group, the world's #1 major appliance brand as ranked by Euromonitor International 2014, and a global leader in consumer electronics. Haier employs more than 70,000 people around the world and distributes products in more than 100 countries and regions with global revenues reaching $32.1 billion in 2014.
One-Touch Convenient Cooking:
Auto and Time Defrost:
Convertible to Non-Ducted:
Weights & Dimensions
- Streamlines the exterior while making it simpler to clean
300 CFM Ventilation
- Quickly extracts smoke and steam up from the cooktop surface
- Quick option to cook for 1-6 mintues at the push of a button
Ten Power Levels
- Provides a variety of power levels to accommodate all cooking needs
- Brand warranty covers parts and labor for 2 years.