The Miele HM 5316 Professional Series Rotary Iron
The HM 5316 flatwork ironer ensures high laundry throughput, user-friendly operation and optimum ironing results. The ironer takes up extremely little space as it can be installed against a wall. The HM 5316 has a roller width of 65" and infinite temperature control to enable the gentle treatment of a wide range of fabrics. After ironing, laundry falls in loose pleats in the ample stacking space below the trough. The HM 5316 has a foot switch to work the roller and adjustable roller speed to meet the specific needs of the laundry depending on moisture content. This item does not include an outlet plug or cord and requires a certified electrician for installation.
The Miele Professional Series Rotary Iron
Miele Professional rotary irons are found in commercial laundry establishments the world over, and are a natural complement to Miele's commercial laundry systems. These commercial rotary irons add a smart, professional finish to laundered items, including bed linens, tablecloths, and napkins. While similar in operation to smaller residential models, Miele's commercial rotary irons feature more powerful rollers and heating elements, allowing operators to finish larger items quickly and conveniently.
Miele Professional rotary irons allow efficient, professional results of everything from tablecloths, bed linens, and much more. These irons feature high throughput, variable temperatures, and wide rollers for true commercial finishing.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product. Available at AJ Madison.
Octoblue Powdercoat, Galvanized
Infinitely Variable Temperature Control:
Roller Speed Freely Selectable:
Connection for Coin Mechanism:
Steel Wool Padding with ARAMID Needle Felt Cloth:
Treadle Switch Controls:
Laundry feed-in and return to the front:
Laundry Box for Storage on in-feed side:
Steam Function for Easier Ironing:
Aluminum Feeder Board:
Angled Control Panel:
Capacity per hour:
Patented Finger Guard:
Electrical Connection (Standard):
3 AC 220 V 60 Hz
Total Rated Load:
- Ideal solution for efficient, professional finishing of everything from bed linens to tablecloths and napkins
- Ironing throughput: 103.62 lbs/47 kg per hour at 25% residual moisture
- Provides a smart and professional finish combined with excellent throughput
- Aluminum heater plate - aluminum enables the heater plate to reach the required ironing temperature very quickly
- Widely variable temperature control
- Roller speed freely selectable
- Connection for coin mechanism
- Laundry box for storage on in-feed side
- Steel wool roller padding with ARAMID needle felt cloth
- Automatic pick-off device
- Hanging rails / mobile wardrobe