At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series Then again, you probably already know.
The Heartland Toledo XT brings high style and professional cooking power into the comfort of your own home. The combination of two electric ovens and six gas burners creates a modern cooking experience that goes unmatched.
Commercial Style Burners:
6 Sealed Burners
Flame Failure Cut-Off:
Natural Gas or Propane
LP Conversion Kit:
1 x 5000 BTU, 2 x 9200 BTU, 1 x 12000 BTU, 2 x 15000 BTU
Total Cooktop Rating:
Recommended Vent Hood:
Multifunction Oven Capacity:
2.2 Cu. Ft.
Secondary Oven Capacity:
2.4 Cu. Ft.
True Convection, Conventional, Fan Assisted, Browning Element, Base Heat, Defrost, Convection Broil
Fanned Electric Grill:
Programmable Clock and Minute Minder:
Side Opening French Doors
Max. Electricity Load @ 230V:
- Two ovens featuring convenient side opening french doors. No more leaning over a hot oven door.
- 7-Mode multifunction oven includes: defrost, fan assisted, convection broil, true convection, conventional roast/bake, broil element and base heat.
- Ovens are independently controlled.
- Both ovens feature true convection cooking.
- Full width storage drawer.
- Optional Wok cradle and griddle kit.
- Sleek design, made from high grade materials.
- Available in Black, Silver or Stainless Steel.
- Six high-efficiency commercial style burners with electronic ignition and Flame Failure cut-off.
- Heavy duty cast iron grates create an even cooking surface so pots and pans easily slide from burner to burner.
Heartland Toledo Series HLTXTNG Reviews