24" Signature Series Beverage Center
Keep refreshments within reach with this undercounter beverage center from Perlick. With 3.1 cu. ft. total capacity, it holds 10 wine bottles and 41 12-oz. cans using three full-extension glide out shelves. Available in stainless steel or panel ready so you can match it to your existing cabinetry.
Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. Today Perlick products are ubiquitous in most of today's finest restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. A family-owned company now in its fourth generation, Perlick has parlayed its experience in commercial refrigeration and beverage dispensing products to create a singularly exquisite line of home entertaining products. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 283 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Door Swing Clearance:
Wine Bottle Capacity:
12 oz. Can Capacity:
33° - 48° F
Dimensions and Weight
- 32" height including leveling legs
- Industry exclusive 18" depth for design flexibility with plug recessed for true 18" depth
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- 525 BTU commercial grade compressor
- Front Vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry exclusive adjustable full extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Digital temperature controller
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
Perlick Signature Series HH24BS32R Reviews