A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
As you explore new culinary possibilities in your state-of-the-art Thermador kitchen, powerful Thermador ventilation systems dutifully work to keep the air in your kitchen and home fresh and clean. These powerful systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors quietly and efficiently with ventilation power that ranges from 400 to 1400 CFM and come in a variety of styles and configurations that will complement any kitchen design.
Overall Height included Chimney:
29 15/16" - 41 9/16"
Available Hood Widths:
400 CFM Blower Included
Duct Size at Discharge:
8 ft. to 10 ft.
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
Transition with Backdraft Damper:
Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz:
120V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
Limited Parts and Labor:
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Easy to operate control buttons
- 400 CFM Integrated Blower included
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe aluminum mesh filters
- Telescopic chimney - adjustable at installation
- Hood includes filters, lights, backdraft damper and transition
- Thermador Masterpiece Series Island Hoods may be installed above a Thermador non-professional gas, electric or induction cooktop to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador Cooktop or Range, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Thermador Island Hoods are suspended from the ceiling.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A 400 CFM blower is included.