Make every day better than the last.
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life. Available at AJ Madison.
The Evolution 300 series Electric Free-Standing Range will truly take your cooking to a higher plane of existence. The Dual Element on the cooktop offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes, while the powerful 2500W oven cooks your food in minutes. A Push-to-Turn System makes it harder for children to operate the range.
Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:
Which kind of hobs can be controlled:
Cooking mode types:
Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1:
Included accessories - cavity 1:
2 x grid
delay start, On/off
Bake Element Wattages cavity 1:
Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1:
Location of 1st heating element:
Power of 1st heating element:
Location of 2nd heating element:
Power of 2nd heating element:
Power of 4th heating element:
Location of 5th heating element:
Power of 5th heating element:
Dimension of 1st heating element:
Dimension of 2nd heating element:
Dimension of 3rd heating element:
Dimension of 4th heating element:
Weight and Dimensions
Variable cooker height:
Required cutout/niche size for installation:
30" width slide-in
Electrical connection rating:
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to Ascenta Dishwasher, or other Bosch 300 Series Products.
- Two Racks and Six Different Rack Positions Adjust for All Cooking Needs.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time.
- Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your Food.
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- Quick Heating with Powerful 2,500 W Element.
- Large Cavity with 5.4 cu ft. Easily Accommodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
- Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System
- Makes it Harder for the Children to Operate the Range.
Bosch Ascenta Series HES3023U Reviews