Make every day better than the last.
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life.
Integra electric ranges deliver power and functionality that help them perform as good as they look. Triple-element burners offer exceptional versatility for different sized pots, and ULTRASPEED ribbon technology heats up as fast as gas. The Genuine European Convection w/ ACS cooks faster and more evenly. And an extra large 1.3 cubic foot warming drawer keeps food warm until it's ready to be served. Plus they're designed to slide beautifully into your existing cabinetry for a flush, integrated appearance.
Touch & Turn
Automatic Convection Bake:
Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element):
Advanced Circulation System (ACS):
4.6 Cu. Ft.
40W Incandescent Lights:
Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven:
Larger Surface Area Oven Racks (#):
Space Saving Half Rack:
Wide View Oven Window:
Full Stainless Steel Oven Door:
Standard Broiler Pan:
Rear Finishing Strip:
Third Element Wattage:
Stainless Steel Pro
Storage Drawer (Full Extension):
Warming Drawer (Full Extension):
Cooktop - Electric
12" / 9" / 6" Triple Element (2700W):
5" / 8" Dual Element (1900W):
6" Single Element (1500W):
6" Single Element (1200W):
Full Stainless Control Panel:
Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz:
Natural / LP Gas Convertible:
CLEARTOUCH Electronic Oven Controls
- This touch panel features high quality materials and elegant design, while giving complete access to all of the range's many features.
- Easy to use and even easier to clean, the control indicators will never fade because they are sealed under the glass surface, guaranteeing a beautiful appearance for years to come.
Nickel Finish Knobs
Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- They've set the standard for convection cooking with their Advanced Circulation System.
- This system utilizes 8 vents to optimize the circulation of heated air for more even cooking and baking.
- By improving heat circulation in the oven cavity, this system also reduces cooking time by up to 25%.
True Hidden Bake Element
One 6"/9"/12" Triple and 5"/8" Dual Element
- Their built-in automatic meat temperature probe will allow you to cook more accurately and enjoy perfect meals all the time.
- When foods reach the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off-giving you optimal temperature control.
- And by not overcooking, your food also maintains its nutritional value. Food tastes better and you eat healthier.
4.6 Cubic Feet Capacity
- At 4.6 cubic feet, their oven is the largest in the slide-in category.
- Not only can you cook with a variety of cookware sizes simultaneously, you can cook an entire meal - including a large bird with all the trimmings.
- And with their well-lit oven, checking on your meal is a pleasure.
Large Warming Drawer
- With three electronically controlled temperature settings that range from 140°-220°F, their stainless steel warming drawer gives you a choice of options for ideal warming temperatures.
- While it smoothly glides on steel ball bearings, the drawer fully extends for easy access to its 1.3 cubic feet of usable space.
Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
- The convenient telescopic rack allows users to check and view and handle foods without having to pull the cookware out of the oven.
- The rack can hold up to 35 pounds and glides easily back and forth fully extending over the open oven door.
- It fits any rack position and is removable for easy clean up.
Bosch 700 Series HEI7282U Reviews