Make every day better than the last.
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life.
For performance and convenience that make cooking a pleasure, consider the Integra dual-fuel slide-in range. Its gas-on-glass design features burners mounted on a ceramic glass cooktop, making cleanup easy. A 16,000 BTU POWERSIM burner delivers a faster time-to-boil as well as precise control fro excellent simmering. There's also a Genuine European Convection w/ ACS oven that cooks up to 25% faster and features the largest oven capacity available, giving you the ability to prepare even the largest meals with ease.
Touch & Turn
Automatic Convection Bake:
Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element):
Advanced Circulation System (ACS):
4.6 Cu. Ft.
40W Incandescent Lights:
Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven:
Larger Surface Area Oven Racks (#):
Space Saving Half Rack:
Wide View Oven Window:
Full Stainless Steel Oven Door:
Standard Broiler Pan:
Rear Finishing Strip:
Third Element Wattage:
Stainless Steel Pro
Storage Drawer (Full Extension):
Warming Drawer (Full Extension):
Cooktop - Electric
Full Stainless Control Panel:
Cooktop - Gas
Pro-Style Continuous Matee Grate:
Gas on Glass Cooktop Design:
BTU / RF Burner:
1,300 - 16,000
BTU / RR Burner:
800 - 5,500
BTU / LF Burner:
1,300 - 12,500
BTU / LR Burner:
1,300 - 12,500
Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz:
Natural / LP Gas Convertible:
- ClearTouch Electronic Oven Controls
- Stainless steel cooktop control panel
- Full Extension Telescopic Rack
- Touch & Turn Electronic Oven Control with 8 Cooking Modes
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills From Entering the Burner Box
- Integrated Warming Drawer
- Temperature probe with automatic switch-off
- Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- PowerSim - Quick Heating with Large Flame or Gentle Simmering with a Diffuser Cap.
- OptiSim - Simmer Delicate Sauces without Scorching (400 BTU)
- 16000 BTU, 12500 BTU, 12500 BTU, 5500 BTU burners
Bosch 700 Series HDI7282U Reviews