Make every day better than the last.
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life.
For performance and convenience that make cooking a pleasure, consider the Integra dual-fuel slide-in range. Its gas-on-glass design features burners mounted on a ceramic glass cooktop, making cleanup easy. A 16,000 BTU POWERSIM burner delivers a faster time-to-boil as well as precise control fro excellent simmering. There's also a Genuine European Convection w/ ACS oven that cooks up to 25% faster and features the largest oven capacity available, giving you the ability to prepare even the largest meals with ease.
Touch & Turn
Automatic Convection Bake:
Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element):
Advanced Circulation System (ACS):
4.6 Cu. Ft.
40W Incandescent Lights:
Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven:
Larger Surface Area Oven Racks (#):
Space Saving Half Rack:
Wide View Oven Window:
Full Stainless Steel Oven Door:
Standard Broiler Pan:
Rear Finishing Strip:
Third Element Wattage:
Storage Drawer (Full Extension):
Warming Drawer (Full Extension):
Cooktop - Electric
True White Cooktop:
Titanium Only (White with Stainless Steel Trim)
Full Stainless Control Panel:
Cooktop - Gas
Pro-Style Continuous Matee Grate:
Gas on Glass Cooktop Design:
BTU / RF Burner:
1,300 - 16,000
BTU / RR Burner:
800 - 5,500
BTU / LF Burner:
1,300 - 12,500
BTU / LR Burner:
1,300 - 12,500
Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz:
Natural / LP Gas Convertible:
CLEARTOUCH Electronic Oven Controls
- This touch panel features high quality materials and elegant design, while giving complete access to all of the range's many features.
- Easy to use and even easier to clean, the control indicators will never fade because they are sealed under the glass surface, guaranteeing a beautiful appearance for years to come.
- Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the convenience of their continuous cast-iron grates, which facilitate pot movement.
- They'll also value their versatile burner system, which can bring pots quickly to a boil at its highest output as well as gently simmer sauces with its precision low-output setting.
- And the gas-on-glass design makes it easier to clean.
One POWERSIM Cap and One OPTISIM Cap
Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- They've set the standard for convection cooking with their Advanced Circulation System.
- This system utilizes 8 vents to optimize the circulation of heated air for more even cooking and baking.
- By improving heat circulation in the oven cavity, this system also reduces cooking time by up to 25%.
True Hidden Bake Element
One 16k and Two additional 12.5k Burners
4.6 Cubic Feet Capacity
- At 4.6 cubic feet, their oven is the largest in the slide-in category.
- Not only can you cook with a variety of cookware sizes simultaneously, you can cook an entire meal - including a large bird with all the trimmings.
- And with their well-lit oven, checking on your meal is a pleasure.
Space Saving Half Rack
- The versatile half-rack for added conveniece and flexibility in your kitchen.
- Their space-saving design lets you use the full length rack, or divide it in two to create more usable cooking space.
- Perfect for cooking multiple items at once or to add an extra side dish to your feast.