Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 14 Place Setting Capacity
This fully integrated dishwasher from Haier handles heavy-duty cleaning jobs while operating at a low noise level of 45 dBA. Six (6) wash cycles and 3 spray arms work to ensure thorough sanitation - choose from a heavy, normal, china/crystal, quick wash, rinse & hold or energy saver wash option. An upper cutlery tray, and adjustable upper rack, a large lower rack, fold-down tines and a 3-piece flexible silverware basket offer versatile loading options. The countdown timer or the exterior status indicator bar can be utilized to monitor wash progress. When the wash is done, you'll find your kitchenware cleaned and heat-dried to perfection, without any noisy disruptions.
Haier America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haier Group, the world's #1 major appliance brand as ranked by Euromonitor International 2014, and a global leader in consumer electronics. Haier employs more than 70,000 people around the world and distributes products in more than 100 countries and regions with global revenues reaching $32.1 billion in 2014.
16 Place Settings
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Status Indicator Bar:
Yes, 3 Piece
Dimensions and Weight
Fully Integrated Display
- The hidden controls and display give the dishwasher a sharp, clean appearance.
- Provides extra space for silverware and utensils.
Adjustable Upper Rack
- The upper rack height can be easily adjusted to accommodate loading taller dishes in either the upper or lower rack.
Exterior Status Indicator Bar
- Indicator bar informs the user the status of the wash cycle.
45 dba Soundpack
- Operates at a low, non-disruptive noise level.
- Use the Scrub Zone option when you want to wash pots and pans, durable serving bowls and other large, dirty, hard-to-clean dishes.
- Breaks down and loosens heavy soil before the wash cycle begins for more effective cleaning.
Fresh Vent Option
- Cycles the fan on and off every six hours to keep the air in the dishwasher fresh.
3-Piece Flexible Silverware Basket
- Allows you to automatically start the dishwasher with a 1 to 24 hour delay.