24" Wall Oven with 2.2 cu. ft. Capacity
Haier brings high-performance true European convection cooking to the home kitchen with this beautiful 2.2 cu. ft. capacity wall oven. This wall oven offers 6 cooking modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Bake, Broil and Defrost. No matter what's on the menu, the HCW2460AES is equipped with a mode to handle it. 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions provide flexible cooking options, and as a self-cleaning unit, keeping this wall oven clean is as easy as can be. Available at AJ Madison.
Haier America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Haier Group, the world's #1 major appliance brand as ranked by Euromonitor International 2014, and a global leader in consumer electronics. Haier employs more than 70,000 people around the world and distributes products in more than 100 countries and regions with global revenues reaching $32.1 billion in 2014.
Dimensions and Weight
Six Cooking Modes
True European Convection
- Includes a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute hot air throughout the oven for faster, more even baking.
- Circulates air around the oven cavity, safely defrosting frozen foods in half the time.
2,000W Broil Element
- 10 pass dual broil element with stainless steel heat reflector provides optimal heat distribution and better broiling results.
Stainless Steel Finish
- Features a clean, modern aesthetic that elevates any kitchen.
- Oven features a self-cleaning system - never worry about clean-up.
Haier Room to Invent. Bundle and Save Event - Save Up to $1000
Save Up to $1,000
Purchase 3 or more Haier kitchen appliances and receive up to $1,000. In order to save the max amount you must purchase an under counter unit like the BC100GS 24" beverage center, perfect for entertainment!
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.