24" Fully Integrated Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
The sophisticated, elegant European design of Liebherr's 24-inch HCB 1060 fits the need for smaller refrigeration in metropolitan areas. It's the perfect refrigeration unit for condominium projects, small space urban homes, and galley kitchens alike; a sleek centerpiece that makes a definite statement. The standard depth of a kitchen cabinet is 24 inches. Most refrigerators are at least 25 inches deep or greater. Not so for Liebherr's integrated HCB 1060 model. Liebherr engineers came up with a way to eliminate that extra inch. The result is a premium refrigerator that fits flush behind your cabinets, sparing you from disappointing and costly design modifications. This seamless cabinet-depth unit is slim in stature, yet full with innovative features such as BioFresh which helps food retain its healthy vitamins, aroma and appetizing appearance significantly longer than in a conventional fridge, allowing you to discover less waste and eat healthy as well as seasonally.
This refrigerator uses 475 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
Total Refrigerator Capacity:
8.7 cu. ft.
6.3 cu. ft.
2.4 cu. ft.
NoFrost Freezer Capacity:
2.4 cu. ft.
Door Hinge Swing:
Right Hand, Reversible
Ice Cube Output:
Ice Cube Capacity:
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost:
22 1/16" - 22 13/16"
69 13/16" - 70 7/16"
- BioFresh guarantees the perfect climate for super-long-term freshness. Through its advanced technology, the temperature is kept at just above freezing.
- Each drawer can be used individually and provides ideal humidity - HydroSafes with high humidity or DrySafes with low humidity - for a versatile storage solution of meats and cheeses as well as fruits and vegetables.
- The dual refrigeration system creates optimal conditions in both the refrigerator and freezer which lengthens the shelf life of food items for a healthier lifestyle. This technology also preserves the flavor and texture of foods since there is no transfer
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Liebherr refrigerators help to produce less energy waste and greenhouse gas emissions with the aim to have the least damaging effect on the environment and offering solutions that help consumers conserve energy.
- The elegant yet tough GlassLine shelves are scratch-resistant and easy to clean as well as dishwasher safe. The space-saving shelves are designed for organization and are completely adjustable to suit your needs and the contents of the refrigerator
- Additionally, the lighting shines through the shelves for a brighter interior.
- The automatic ice maker produces perfect half-moon crescent ice cubes and keeps a constant supply on hand for every occasion. An activated carbon filter ensures that pure water is used for the production of clear ice.
- Distinctive LED light columns are integrated into both sides of the compartment liner. Inside the columns are numerous cool LED lights that ensure uniform lighting throughout the interior.
- Unique to Liebherr is their patented SoftSystem, often used in high-end cabinetry, ensures that the door closes gently, even when fully loaded. Plus, the door opening angle can be reduced to 90 degrees, allowing for more design options within kitchen deco
- This unit has been certified as Sabbath compliant by the Star-K organization.
- SuperCool generates greater cold reserves so that freshly stored food can be rapidly chilled.
- SuperFrost generates greater cold reserves so that freshly stored food can be frozen rapidly, in a vitamin-preserving manner.
- Telescopic rails ensures easy and convenient handling.