Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. 1940 Perlick would soon develop a refrigeration department of its own, and become the top manufacturer of Bar and Beverage Equipment.
Today Perlick products are ubiquitous in most of today's finest restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. A family-owned company now in its fourth generation, Perlick has parlayed its experience in commercial refrigeration and beverage dispensing products to create a singularly exquisite line of home entertaining products.
The models of the Perlick C-Series - including Refrigerators, Beverage Centers, and Wine Reserves - clearly surpass the current market when it comes to both design and function. Each model features a whisper-quiet compressor which delivers a robust 700 Btu - up to twice the cooling power of other brands; and the interiors feature commercial-grade stainless steel, not plastic. The full-height door, graced by a sleek and sophisticated designer handle, is available in solid stainless steel, insulated glass, or with a wood overlay to perfectly match surrounding cabinetry. Like all Perlick products, each C-Series model is made to order and hand crafted at the Perlick headquarters in Milwaukee.
Depth without handle:
Depth without Door and Handle:
Degrees Required for Pull-Out Shelf Clearance:
Min. Clearance for Door Swing:
Min. Clearance from a Corner to Achieve Required Door Swing:
Cutout Height (Min.-Max):
34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC, 3 amps
None required - condensate evaporates automatically
Field reversible doors
4.9 cu. ft.
- Extra storage under shelves for up to 5 additional bottles
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Shelves are removable and adjustable to accommodate oversized (magnum) bottles
- Cabinet construction eliminates vibration transfer to reserve
- Wine reserve temperature 40 - 65 degrees F
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- With 3/4" wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Best in class 700 Btu commercial grade compressor
- Front-vented, forced air refrigeration system.
- Commercial grade stainless steel interior
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost.
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Whisper quiet performance allows unit to be used in any room in a residence or office
Perlick C-Series HC24WB2L Reviews