Perlick 24" C-Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser
Pour your guests a cold brew even on the hottest of summer days with the new C-Series residential outdoor beer dispenser. Perlick brings its decades of commercial beer expertise right into your patio area. It pours brewery-fresh flavor at just the right temperature under the commercial-grade electromagnetic temperature controller. Accommodate one or two types of beer. With the two-faucet model, you can have two different types of beer on hand at once. The units are available in a stainless steel finish, or get one that's ready for your own custom panels and handle.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This beer dispenser uses 305 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.82.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" C-Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's commercial-grade 525 BTU compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Beer Dispenser temperature 33°F - 42°F
- Optional door locks installed before delivery
- 1- or 2-faucet tapping kit
- Stores one (1) 1/4 barrel or two (2) 1/6 barrels
- Complete, self-contained beer system
- Portable drainer; no plumbing required
- Low profile coupler for "D" system keg valves included