In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
The models of the Perlick C-Series clearly surpass the current market when it comes to both design and function. Each model features a whisper-quiet compressor which delivers a robust 700 BTU's; up to twice the cooling power of other brands. The interiors feature commercial-grade stainless steel, not plastic. The full-height door, graced by a sleek and sophisticated designer handle, is available in solid stainless steel, insulated glass, or with a wood overlay to perfectly match surrounding cabinetry. Like all Perlick products, each C-Series model is made to order and hand crafted at the Perlick headquarters in Milwaukee.
This refrigerator uses 328 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth without handle:
Depth without Door and Handle:
Degrees Required for Pull-Out Shelf Clearance:
Min. Clearance for Door Swing:
Min. Clearance from a Corner to Achieve Required Door Swing:
Cutout Height (Min.-Max):
34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC, 3 amps
None required - condensate evaporates automatically
Field reversible doors
4.9 cu. ft.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Mechanical temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Built-in models are vynyl coated black steel
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33 - 39 degrees F
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
Perlick C-Series HC24RO1R Reviews