Perlick 24" C-Series Refrigerator
The Perlick C-Series combines luxury and affordability without compromising aesthetics or performance. The best-in-class compressor delivers a robust 525 BTU, up to twice the cooling power of other brands, keeping your refrigerated goods at an ideal, consistent temperature. Temperature control is done on a digital control panel and is very easy and straightforward. The unit is available with a solid stainless steel door, with a solid door that is ready for custom paneling, or go with either of these two options and include glass in the door to showcase your beverages. The unit can also be stacked, and you can order it with or without a door lock.
Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. Today Perlick products are ubiquitous in most of today's finest restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. A family-owned company now in its fourth generation, Perlick has parlayed its experience in commercial refrigeration and beverage dispensing products to create a singularly exquisite line of home entertaining products. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 305 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.83.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
24" C-Series Refrigerator
Door Swing Clearance:
Solid Door Annual Energy Consumption:
Dimensions and Weight
24" C-Series Refrigerator
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33°F - 42°F
- Glass doors have low E, UV-coated glass, providing industry leading insulation and protection
- Digital temperature control
- Black vinyl-clad exterior
Perlick C-Series HC24RB32L Reviews