Perlick was founded in 1917, located Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The partnership was called R. Perlick Brass Works. The goal was to begin an organization that would be recognized by its peers as a responsible manufacturer of items made of brass. In the years that followed, Perlick manufactured brass fittings for in plant brewery use, along with keg fittings and cooler boxes cooled with ice. 1940 Perlick would soon develop a refrigeration department of its own, and become the top manufacturer of Bar and Beverage Equipment.
Today Perlick products are ubiquitous in most of today's finest restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. A family-owned company now in its fourth generation, Perlick has parlayed its experience in commercial refrigeration and beverage dispensing products to create a singularly exquisite line of home entertaining products.
The models of the Perlick C-Series - including Refrigerators, Beverage Centers, and Wine Reserves - clearly surpass the current market when it comes to both design and function. Each model features a whisper-quiet compressor which delivers a robust 700 Btu - up to twice the cooling power of other brands; and the interiors feature commercial-grade stainless steel, not plastic. The full-height door, graced by a sleek and sophisticated designer handle, is available in solid stainless steel, insulated glass, or with a wood overlay to perfectly match surrounding cabinetry. Like all Perlick products, each C-Series model is made to order and hand crafted at the Perlick headquarters in Milwaukee.
This refrigerator uses 328 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth without handle:
Depth without Door and Handle:
Degrees Required for Pull-Out Shelf Clearance:
Min. Clearance for Door Swing:
Min. Clearance from a Corner to Achieve Required Door Swing:
Cutout Height (Min.-Max):
34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC, 3 amps
None required - condensate evaporates automatically
Field reversible doors
4.9 cu. ft.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Mechanical temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Built-in models are vynyl coated black steel
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33 - 39 degrees F
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
Perlick C-Series HC24RB1R Reviews