Only when beauty, performance and efficiency come together does an oven become a Bosch. And it's their unwillingness to compromise in any of these areas that makes their new 500 Series ovens such a great value. The sleek, flush-to-cabinet design gives it a true built-in look. Available on most models, Genuine European Convection provides superior cooking performance with three heat sensors that maintain precise temperatures during all cooking modes. Dual halogen lights provide bright, clean light to multiple rack levels for a clear view of what's cooking. And to further ensure that the new Bosch 500 Series is a great fit your kitchen, they designed it to be mounted just about anywhere, from the traditional in-cabinet setup to an under-the-counter installation below your Bosch cooktop. It's the perfect cook's oven for years of outstanding performance.
Easy-to-use controls make operating the new 500 Series ovens simple. The ergonomically designed dials are well placed for easy use. Temperature settings are visible at a glance. Everything you need to know when cooking is right before your eyes. If you prefer the look of a traditional control panel, this is the oven for you.
Large Capacity Ovens
All Bosch ovens boast a large cavity. The ovens feature a concealed bake element underneath the oven floor, allowing for optimized interior space and multiple rack cooking. This hidden element also permits you to clean your oven with ease and safety, because you don't have to wipe around an exposed heating element.
Genuine European Convection
Genuine European Convection features a 2500-watt third heating element that surrounds the two-speed fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven. This translates into faster cooking and prevents crossover of flavors when cooking an entire meal at once.
Dimensions & Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Genuine European Convection:
Convection Bake, Roast, Broil:
Standard Bake and Broil:
Two-Speed Convection Fan:
Covered Bottom Heating Element:
Two Halogen Lights per Cavity:
Self-Clean with Delay Option:
Number of Standard Racks:
Broiler Element Wattage:
Convection Element Wattage:
Bottom Element Wattage:
- Bosch's built-in ovens are a true frameless and flush design.
- They fit beautifully into a traditional or modern kitchen.
- The front is 3/4 inches - the same as your cabinet door.
- Easy-to-use controls make operating the new 500 Series oven simple.
- The ergonomically designed dials are well placed for easy use.
- Temperature settings are visible at a glance. Everything you need to know when cooking is right before your eyes.
- If you prefer the look of a traditional control panel, this is the oven for you.
- With Fast Preheat, the Genuine European Convection oven heats up in less than six minutes.
- This, combined with the convection mode, allows you to substantially reduce overall cooking time.
Genuine European Convection
- Featuring a powerful double-ring third heating element and a two-speed convection fan that circulates pre-heated air evenly throughout the oven.
- The convected heat cooks the food up to 30% faster, helps baked goods rise better, and makes meats juicer.
- The circulated air also improves performance with multiple racks and prevents flavor crossover when full-meal cooking.
- These ovens can even cook in traditional thermal mode if you desire.
Large Capacity Ovens
- All Bosch ovens boast a large cavity.
- The ovens feature a concealed bake element underneath the oven floor, allowing for optimized interior space and multiple rack cooking.
- This hidden element also permits you to clean your oven with ease and safety, because you don\'t have to wipe around an exposed heating element.
- Bosch ovens feature a programmable, self-cleaning mode which eliminates the difficult and time-consuming task of scrubbing the oven interior.
- Depending on your needs, you can set a delay start and the duration for the cleaning.
- As a precision kitchen appliance, your Bosch oven is designed to help you cook more easily, not create more work!
Bosch Trade Up & Delivery Offer - Save up to $400
Save up to $400
Earn an up to $150 on Bosch kitchen appliances and up to an additional $250 bonus when you purchase a 4-Piece Bosch kitchen package including a refrigerator, range, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop or wall oven!
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.