Perlick 24" ADA-Compliant Undercounter Indoor Refrigerator
The 24" ADA-Compliant Refrigerator by Perlick is designed to stand 32-inches high for maximum capacity while still adhering to ADA regulations. Featuring stainless steel interior and Perlick's RAPIDcool Refrigeration system, this unit is suitable for a variety of residential and commercial applications. Other convenient features include a volume of 4.8 cubic feet, two (2) full-extension shelves, and a temperature range of 30° to 42°F which is easily controlled with the integrated digital control panel. Stacking kits are available if you'd like to put an accompanying Perlick freezer or beverage center on top or below. With built-in installation capability, and with the stainless steel or panel-ready models, this freezer looks great anywhere.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company's mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick's products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family's refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
This refrigerator uses 320 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.49.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
4.8 Cu. Ft. Total
Door Swing Clearance:
Annual Energy Usage:
Dimensions and Weight
24" Built-In ADA-Compliant Indoor Refrigerator
- 4.8 cubic feet of capacity
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Best in Class 700 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and black vinyl-clad exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Interior temperature control and light
Perlick ADA Compliant Models HA24RB31L Reviews