Since 1917, Perlick has earned it's reputation as the premier manufacturer of commercial bar and beverage equipment. Perlick engineers build every piece of it's equipment to meet the exacting standards of the commercial hospitality industry. For this reason, Perlick equipment can be found in many of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Now, this tradition of design, engineering and skillful manufacturing is being applied to developing products for your home.
Perlick's 24" ADA-Compliant Series includes three refrigerator options - solid stainless steel door, glass door with stainless trim or two refrigerator drawers - each model is also designed to accept a wood overlay panel. Perlick's ADA-Compliant refrigerator comes standard with Industry Exclusive full-extension shelves, stainless steel interiors and is rated for both food and beverage storage.
This refrigerator uses 320 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.49.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Commercial-grade stainless steel
Interior temperature control and light:
700 BTU commercial-grade compressor
Full-extension pullout shelving
Stainless steel ball bearing glides:
Fully integrated depth
Convertible door design (wood overlay from stainless steel)
Two-inch thick walls
115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC
Parts and Labor from date of original installation
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry door, glass with wood trim door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, glass with stainless trim
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Refrigerator temperature - 33°-39°F
Perlick ADA Compliant Models HA24RB2R Reviews