Since 1917, Perlick has earned it's reputation as the premier manufacturer of commercial bar and beverage equipment. Perlick engineers build every piece of it's equipment to meet the exacting standards of the commercial hospitality industry. For this reason, Perlick equipment can be found in many of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Now, this tradition of design, engineering and skillful manufacturing is being applied to developing products for your home.
Perlick's 24" ADA-Compliant Freezer is available with a solid stainless steel door or double drawers. Each model features Perlick RAPIDcool refrigeration system and a maintenance-free defrost cycle. Like all units in the ADA-Compliant Series, the 24" Freezer is designed with fully-integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry.
This freezer uses 408 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $45.25.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Commercial-grade stainless steel
Interior temperature control and light:
700 BTU commercial-grade compressor
Full-extension pullout shelving
Fully integrated depth
Stainless Steel Double Drawers
Two-inch thick walls
Automatic Hot Gas Defrost
115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC
Parts and Labor from date of original installation
24" Built-in ADA compliant freezer
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension shelves/drawers pull completely out of the unit allowing easy storage and access to freezer contents
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Equipped with automatic hot gas defrost for maintenance-free defrosting
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Freezer temperature -10 to 10 degrees F