30 Inch Single Electric Oven with 4.6 cu. ft. Convection Oven
In the Miele convection oven line-up, 3 distinctive control options are available, providing a host of clever technology without compromising intuitive operation. The Miele EasyControl DirectSelect ovens provide a more tactile and simple version of the Miele convection oven, while the SensorTronic controls allow increased flexibility. The new Miele M Touch TFT user interface is the pinnacle of superior performance and sophistication. Simple and intuitive to navigate, the M Touch controls mimic those of a smartphone. Seamless integration between user interfaces also allows different interfaces to be combined within one kitchen. Mix and match across the range with the reassurance that your appliances will match perfectly within either design line.
A brand is like an enduring promise that needs to be fulfilled continuously. Miele adheres to this promise with the utmost commitment. For more than 115 years, Miele stands for highest product quality. Miele - that means durability, reliability, security and peace of mind. As part of this philosophy, Miele avows itself to Germany as its center of production. Ninety percent of the total value creation is generated here. "Made in Germany" is a promise of quality and Miele strives to fulfill the high requirements of their customers and provide them with appliances of the highest quality and tested durability to make their lives more comfortable.
Clean Touch Steel
ContourLine (H6580BP) or PureLine (H6680BP)
Optional with ContourLine
Standard with ContourLine; Optional for PureLine
Standard with PureLine; Optional for ContourLine
208/240V 30A 60Hz circuit
Yes - NEMA 14-30 plug
120/208V, 30A, 60Hz 5800w / 120/240V, 30A, 60Hz 4400w
240V / 24.166A / 208V / 21.15A
Overall Unit Width - Excluding Control Panel Dimension:
Overall Unit Depth - Excluding Control Panel Dimension:
Overall Height - Excluding Control Panel Dimension:
Overall Oven Interior Capacity:
4.63 cu. ft.
Overall Control Panel Dimensions:
29 13/16" W x 28 5/8" H x 23 3/4" D
Oven Interior Dimensions:
24 1/2" W x 16 5/8" H x 18 1/4" D
32 11/16" W x 35 1/16" H x 30 5/16" L
Minimum Cabinet Width:
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
Minimum Cabinet Opening Height:
Minimum Base Support:
Additional Cut-outs Required:
Venting cut-out required at base of cabinet (4" x 28") in the bottom of the cabinet for power cord and ventilation
- 5-line TFT display with laterally positioned sensor controls that clearly present menu content.
Pyrolytic Cleaning (Self-Clean)
- The Pyrolytic function automatically cleans the soiled oven cavity at very high temperatures.
- This self-cleaning program reduces food residue to ash which can simply be wiped away.
- Makes tiresome scouring and abrasive cleaners a thing of the past.
- The flush inner door panel of this convection oven is completely smooth without nooks or crannies and therefore easy to clean.
- It also provides a safe surface to rest items on.
- MasterChef Series ovens offer a corded food probe for precise monitoring of the core temperature, and automatic switch-off when desired results are reached.
- Offers over 100 food types to cook to perfection.
- With up to three sets, this sophisticated illumination provides exceptionally bright lighting conditions throughout the oven cavity.
- 3 Self-clean ready PerfectClean wire racks
- 1 PerfectClean universal tray
- 1 Grilling and Roasting insert
- Favorites - up to 20 recipes
- Soft Open and Soft Close for easier handling
- TwinPower Fans provide optimum and even distribution of hot air