Miele Speed Ovens
Miele's state-of-the-art speed oven delivers ultimate flexibility by fusing two ovens into one. The microwave function, by itself, is ideal for defrosting, reheating, and cooking a variety of food items. The oven, with its convection mode and browning element, offers you all the functions you need for roasting and baking. The advantage of the Speed Oven is that you can cook exclusively via microwave and convection modes, or select programs that automatically combine the two. This delivers the speed advantage of microwave technology, but ensures the succulent results offered by more conventional cooking methods.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product. Available at AJ Madison.
ContourLine (H6700BM) or PureLine (H6800BM)
Optional with ContourLine
Standard with ContourLine; Optional for PureLine
Standard with PureLine; Optional for ContourLine
240/208V AC, 60Hz, 20A circuit with Nema 14-30 outlet
Molded NEMA 14-30A configured plug
Cut-out for Power Cord:
Minimum 3" square
2.2kW (240V), 1.76kW (208V)
9.16A on 240V, 8.46A on 208V
Overall Unit Width - Excluding Control Panel Dimension:
Overall Unit Depth - Excluding Control Panel Dimension:
Overall Height - Excluding Control Panel Dimension:
Oven Door Clearance:
Overall Oven Interior Capacity:
1.52 cu. ft.
Overall Control Panel Dimensions:
23 7/16" W x 18" H x 21 7/8" D
Oven Interior Dimensions:
18 1/8" W x 8" H x 15 3/8" D
25 5/8" W x 24 13/16" H x 27" L
Minimum Cabinet Width:
22 1/16" - 22 3/8"
Minimum Cabinet Depth:
min. 21 7/8"
Minimum Cabinet Opening Height:
17 3/4" - 17 13/16"
Minimum Base Support:
Additional Cut-outs Required:
- By combining microwave energy with conventional heating methods you can save up to 30% of the time it takes to cook without microwave power.
- Quick selection of the microwave function via a separate sensor control gives you full power at your fingertips.
- Impervious to scratches, the interior of the Speed Oven is made from stainless steel with a PerfectClean finish.
M Touch Controls
- Innovative and revolutionary controls are both easy to operate and navigate.
- An intuitive swipe of the screen will quickly lead you to your desired selection.
- This mode allows the oven to be heated to the desired temperature quickly.
- Use this mode for baking and roasting on several levels at the same time.
Minute Plus Button
- Time and power individually programmable.
Miele M-Touch Series H6000BM Reviews