SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen.
The H1600 series features Summit's most versatile convertible range hoods that can be used with top or rear venting and easily converted into non-vented (recirculating) mode. These hoods offer the features all customers want, including a two-speed fan, switchable light, and aluminum-charcoal filter.
The H1624 is a 24 inch wide range hood. Additional units are available in stainless steel, white, black and bisque and come in 20, 30, and 36 inch widths to match most ranges. All SUMMIT range and shell hoods are made in the U.S.A.
Round or Rectangular Duct from Top or Rear
Convertible to Ductless:
Dimensions and Weights
Convertible range hood
- Use top or rear venting or convert into non-vented recirculating mode
- Designed to match 24 inch ranges; also available in 20, 30, and 36 inch widths
- Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen
- Provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
Made in the USA
- Solidly constructed for years of use
More sizes available
- Additional sizes can be specially ordered (minimums apply)