Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
ENERGY STAR Qualified 25 cu. ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator
Help save resources and money with this 25 cu. ft. ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator. Keep the doors closed and get chilled, filtered water and crushed ice from the exterior dispenser with tap touch controls. The Measured Fill feature dispenses the exact amount of water in cups, liters or ounces. French doors open up to an eye-level, wide-open interior that allows you to store, view and access all of your fresh food easily. The separate refrigerator drawer features a full-width pantry which is an ideal spot for veggie trays or birthday cakes. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 547 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $60.66.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
6.6 Cu. Ft.
18.4 Cu. Ft.
25.0 Cu. Ft.
ENERGY STAR Qualification:
Water Filter Indicator/Reset:
On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:
Basket 1 Description:
Upper Wire Freezer Basket
Basket 2 Description:
Lower Freezer Bin
Door Bin Description:
Door Bin 2 Description:
Contour Hidden-Hinge Smooth
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
68 5/8 Inches
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool Freezers with ENERGY STAR Qualification operate more efficiently than federal minimum efficiency standards require, and provide significant savings in energy costs.
Temperature Management Enabled by 6th Sense Technology
- Built-in sensors automatically adjust cooling to return existing food to the desired temperature in half the time. When selected, the Fast Cool feature immediately drops the refrigerator and freezer temperatures to accommodate new food additions. It runs
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below. Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
Tap Touch Electronic Controls
- Bring your kitchen to the next level with Tap Touch Controls. The sleek, high-tech touch screen allows you to interact directly with your refrigerator and navigate through its features.
Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser
- Provides easy access to chilled, filtered water on the outside of the refrigerator.
Cubed and Crushed Ice Selection
PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water, giving you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator, so you can save up to $600 a year compared to the cost of bottled water1.
Drawer Freezer Door
- Frozen foods are organized and quickly visible with the drawer style freezer door. Generous storage baskets in the drawer slide out for easy access to items in the back.
- Illuminates the freezer compartment for easier access to all your frozen items.