Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This Energy Star qualified refrigerator features French doors that open up to full-width storage. The refrigerator door bins hold gallon-sized containers, while a full-width pantry is an ideal spot for veggie trays and birthday cakes. With SpillGuard glass shelves, cleaning up spills is easy. In the freezer, two baskets slide out for more storage space below.
This refrigerator uses 459 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.9.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
6.0 Cu. Ft.
16.0 Cu. Ft.
22.0 Cu. Ft.
Electronic w/ ADC: 1-7 Display
Basket 1 Description:
Upper Wire Freezer Basket
Basket 2 Description:
Lower Wire Freezer Basket
Humidity Controlled Crisper
Contour Smooth Radius
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Did you know that you can reduce your energy bill by using energy-efficient appliances In fact, for some units the lifetime energy cost savings may actually amount to the appliance paying for itself.
Consumes Less Energy than a 60-Watt Light Bulb
Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- Frozen foods are organized and quickly visible with the new drawer style freezer door. Generous storage baskets in the drawer slide out for easy access to items in the back.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Easily customize door storage by moving these bins when and where you need them.
1 Clear Full-Width Framed Pantry
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Can contain liquid, preventing spills from leaking onto shelves below and simplifying cleanup. Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
Hanging Deli Drawer
Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket
- First, the bottom drawer freezer brings food closer to you for quick access. Then, this slide-out basket makes it even easier to quickly spot and grab what you're looking for.