Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Find cooktop flexibility on this slide-in range. Full-width grates cover gas burners that ignite electronically. 2 Power burners provide high-heat performance that quickly boils and fries. With full-width grates, you can easily move pots and pans. A 4.5 cu. ft. oven uses the AccuBake temperature management system to evenly bake food. Plus, a hidden bake element and self-cleaning function make cleaning easy.
Depth Including Handles:
1-5,000 BTU 1-9,200 BTU 1-12,500 BTU 1-16,000 BTU
Bake Burner Rating:
Broil Burner Rating:
Temperature Management System:
Left Front Burner Rating:
Left Rear Burner Rating:
Right Front Burner Rating:
Right Rear Burner Rating:
Porcelain Burner Box
Satin Finish Cast Iron
Keep Warm 5th Element:
Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:
CleanBake Hidden Element:
Closed-Door Convection Broiling:
Sabbath Mode Functions:
Automatic Door Latch:
Variable Time Self-Cleaning
Control Lock Out Function:
Broil and Serve Drawer:
Flush with Cabinet Design:
Pilotless Electronic Ignition:
A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
Full-Width Burner Grates
- New easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe grates span the entire cooktop for more flexibility.
- The satin finish resists wear and provides a smoother look and feel.
- The new console is tilted to an ergonomic angle that keeps it out of the reach of small children.
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing, and frying - up to 16,000 BTUs.
- The flush design provides a smoother surface for cleaning.
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use, helping to keep children safe.
TimeSavor™ Plus True Convection Cooking System
- Uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate preheated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- True Convection ovens cook 30% faster than traditional Whirlpool brand thermal-bake ovens.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
Sabbath Mode Feature
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
Large Oven Window
Adjustable Split Rack
Optional Filler Kits Available
Optional Backsplash Kits Available
Optional Side Panels Available
Whirlpool Gold GW399LXUS Reviews