Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Our most efficient dishwasher ever features the eco-friendly Resource Saver wash system and a CEE Tier II recognition from the Department of Energy Consortium for Energy Efficiency ratings. It's easy to tackle even your toughest dishes with the PowerScour option, which uses 36 targeted spray jets to remove baked-on food without soaking or scrubbing. Plus, a stainless steel interior adds a sleek look.
This dishwasher uses 301 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.38.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Maximum Water Consumption:
Minimum Water Consumption:
Quiet Partner V
Adaptive Wash, Pots and Pans, Normal, China, Fast Wash, Rinse Only
Electronic Child Lockout:
Energy Star Qualified:
Fold Down Cup Shelves:
Rinse Aid Empty Light:
Sanitary Wash/Rinse Cycle:
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Automatic Temperature Control (ATC):
Fold-Down Lower Rack Tines
Culinary Caddy Utensil Basket:
Soak and Scour Cycle:
15 or 20. 120. 60. AC-Only. Use Copper Wire Only. Grounded Circuit is Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Uses 36 targeted jets to scour away baked-on foods without soaking or scrubbing.
- From casserole dishes to delicate glassware, you can clean a wide variety of items simultaneously - all without using an additional drop of water.
- Resource Saver Dishwasher
- Deep cleans a full load of dishes using 1/3 less water and energy.
- Provides excellent cleaning first in the upper rack, then the lower to reduce the amount of water used overall.
- Adds a sleek, smooth texture to the interior of the dishwasher.
- Stainless steel delivers durable performance and improved drying with a high-end look.
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer five levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
- The Quiet Partner V sound package minimizes dishwasher noise for their quietest dishwasher ever.
- Provides powerful cleaning for dirty pots and pans by adding extra wash time to the cycle.
- AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- The basket fits in three places. Put it on the front of the rack or in the door for 100% usable rack space, or use it in the bottom rack for maximum flexibility.
- Perfect when you need clean dishes in a hurry.
- Run a full cycle in just one hour - less than half the time of other washer cycles.
- Uses dual sensors to determine the size of the load and the dirtiness of the dishes.
- It automatically selects the appropriate cleaning level and cycle duration to save time and excess water.
- EZ-2 Lift Adjustable Racks
- Easily adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to fit larger items in either rack.
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- Super Capacity Tall Tub Design
- Allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3 inches of interior loading space makes room for items like cookie sheets, colanders and stock pots.
- Disables buttons on the control pad to help prevent children from starting or stopping the dishwasher.
- Optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures soil in the wash water to determine how dirty the dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- It recalibrates the load after 250 cycles for maximum performance.
- Use to care for lightly soiled items or china and crystal.
- During the wash cycle, the wash action repeatedly pauses for several seconds.
- Allows you to stack two levels of coffee mugs or secure delicate glassware during the wash cycle when used as a stemware holder.
- Washes dishes according to your schedule.
- Delay washing for up to 6 hours.
- Secures dishes during the wash cycle.
- Some tines can be folded down to create space for larger items.
- Dries dishes thoroughly. Once this option is complete, dishes are ready for storage.
- Light Item Clips, Side Clip & Utensil Clip
- Secures lightweight items during the wash cycle.
- These clips prevent utensils from falling out of the basket.
- They also stop cups and other small containers from flipping over and filling up with water.
- Gives your dishes a quick refresh. Whether they're brand new or rarely used, dishes come out clean.
Whirlpool Gold GU3600XTVQ Reviews