Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This super capacity tall tub dishwasher easily handles tall- and odd-shaped items such as cookie sheets and stock pots. The fully integrated electronic controls provide a sleek exterior and prevent unwanted cycle changes. An Energy Star qualification means resources are conserved. And, thanks to the Quiet Partner III sound package, you'll experience minimal noise in the kitchen.
This dishwasher uses 320 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.49.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Maximum Water Consumption:
Minimum Water Consumption:
Quiet Partner III
Adaptive Wash, Pots and Pans, Normal, China, Glass Xpress, Rinse Only
Electronic Child Lockout:
Energy Star Qualified:
Fold Down Cup Shelves:
Rinse Aid Empty Light:
Sanitary Wash/Rinse Cycle:
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Automatic Temperature Control (ATC):
Fold-Down Lower Rack Tines
Culinary Caddy Utensil Basket:
2-Position Adjustable w/Fold-Down Tine Rows
15 or 20. 120. 60. AC-Only. Use Copper Wire Only. Grounded Circuit is Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Fully Integrated Electronic Controls
- Creates a sleek, sophisticated exterior look.
- Controls are hidden away on the interior door panel.
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer five levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
- SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System
- Channels water up and out of the back and top of the dishwasher to powerfully clean from five different angles.
- Keeps wash water clean and delivers sparkling-clean dishes every time. No tower to load around.
- Provides powerful cleaning for dirty pots and pans by adding extra wash time to the cycle.
- Washes glassware or lightly soiled items in just 30 minutes.
- AnyWare Plus Silverware Basket
- The basket fits in three places.
- Put it on the front of the rack or in the door for 100% usable rack space, or use it in the bottom rack for maximum flexibility.
- Reduces the appearance of visible tub stains, wash after wash.
- The sophisticated styling of slate gives the dishwasher an attractive, premium look.
- Uses dual sensors to determine the size of the load and the dirtiness of the dishes.
- It automatically selects the appropriate cleaning level and cycle duration to save time and excess water.
- Adjust upper rack to fit tall or odd-shaped items with ease.
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse Option
- Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International.
- Disables buttons on the control pad to help prevent children from starting or stopping the dishwasher.
- Super Capacity Tall Tub Design
- Allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks.
- An additional 3 inches of interior loading space makes room for items like cookie sheets, colanders and stock pots.
- Optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results.
- This sensor measures soil in the wash water to determine how dirty the dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly.
- It recalibrates the load after 250 cycles for maximum performance.
- Use to care for lightly soiled items or china and crystal.
- During the wash cycle, the wash action repeatedly pauses for several seconds.
- Gently soaks, powerfully cleans and then soaks again to remove tough soils from dishes so you don't have to.
- Washes dishes according to your schedule.
- Delay washing for up to 4 hours.
- Secures dishes during the wash cycle.
- Some tines can be folded down to create space for larger items.
- Once this option is complete, dishes are ready for storage.
- Gives your dishes a quick refresh.
- Whether they're brand new or rarely used, dishes come out clean.
Whirlpool Gold GU2275XTVY Reviews