GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
GE Top-Load Washers
Traditional top load washers use a post agitator to achieve good cleaning performance by moving clothes against each other creating "turnover." HydroWave wash system produces a quiet, smooth agitation, with a long, slow travel through the water to provide gentle yet thorough cleaning.
This washer uses 186 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $20.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.6 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
Height Needed for Lid to Raise 90 Degrees:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
PreWash; Quick Rinse; Drain and Spin
Fabric Softener; Fabric Softener/2nd Rinse; Extended Spin
Bleach; Fabric Softener
Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:
Washer Control Features:
LED Cycle Status Lights
Water Temp System:
Extra Heavy Soil; Heavy Soil; Medium Soil; Light Soil
Number of Cycles:
Wash Basket Type:
Heavy Soil; Medium Soil; Light Soil
Easy Care Cycle:
Heavy Soil; Medium Soil
AutoBalance Suspension System:
Galvanized Steel Cabinet:
Maximum Spin Speed:
White with Silver Backsplash
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance
See written warranty for full details
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
HydroWave wash system
- Longer, slower* travel through water improves cleaning performance and is gentler on your clothes.
- (*Compared to a non-HydroWave washer, WDSR2120)
PreciseFill with 5 water level selections
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water, or choose from 5 pre-set water levels.
Clear glass lid
- Allows you to view clothes during the cleaning process, without opening the lid or stopping the wash cycle.
Rotary electronic controls with cycle status lights
- Make it easy to select and monitor wash cycles.
5 wash/spin speed combinations
- Washer alternates speeds for great clothes care.
- Multiple speed options are designed to handle different types of wash loads.
6 wash/rinse temperatures
- Multiple settings offer a greater degree of control over fabric cleaning and care.