28" Top Load Washer with 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Laundry has never been easier than with this 28" washer by GE. It's loaded with GE's cutting-edge technology. The Wash Action Waterfall effectively spreads water and detergent throughout the wash load in conjunction with the recirculating pump. The Clean Speak Communication System syncs with the matching dryer, and the washer will select the proper drying settings based on the outcome of the wash load. The My Cycles setting is perfect for items that are washed often. It can be set to apply identical cycle settings and options over time for each My Cycle drying load. Speed Wash is great for fast washing before leaving the house, or for small wash loads or single items. All of this professional-grade performance by GE under Energy Star specifications to save energy and also to save on utility bills.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 152 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.85.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Knobs and Electronic Touch Buttons
Maximum Spin Speed:
3; Detergent, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Wash Action Waterfall:
Spray Nozzle with Recirculation Pump
Clean Speak Technology with Dryer
PreciseFill Auto-Load Sensing
Energy Saving Option:
Connected Home Ready:
Smart Phone Connection
Speed Wash; Delicates; Dark Colors; Whites; Normal/Light Colors; Quick Rinse; Drain and Spin; Towels and Sheets; Bulky Items; Heavy Duty; Basket Clean; Jeans; Sanitize with Oxi
Deep Rinse; Extra Rinse; Soak; Pre-Treat/Bleach; Delay Wash; Time Saver; Efficiency Motor
Extra Heavy; Heavy; Normal; Light; Extra Light
Extra High; High; Medium; Low; No Spin
Dimensions and Weight
Sanitize with Oxi
- Remove 99.9% of bacteria with a dedicated cycle that uses an Oxi additive to boost your detergent's cleaning power, while keeping fabrics looking and feeling their best
- An option that will reduce overall wash time on most cycles by at least 20% without sacrificing wash performance
Wash Action Waterfall
- Loads receive thorough coverage with this waterfall that works in conjunction with a recirculation pump to move water and detergent through clothes
Stain Removal Guide
- Assists in removing tough stains with pre-programmed settings that modify cycles to treat the four most common stains
Soft-Close Glass Lid
- The convenience of hydraulic technology allows the lid to close gently every time
LED Washer Basket Light
- Find every last sock with a bright LED light that effectively lights the wash basket
Clean Speak Communication System
- Perfect drying performance is achievable thanks to the ability of the washer to communicate with the dryer to automatically set the dry cycle
- Enjoy a powerful clean under noise-dampening material that holds in sound for a quieter cycle
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings