GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Washer or Dryer
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
7.0 cu. ft.
22,000 Factory Equipped for Natural Gas
LP Conversion Kit:
DeWrinkle; Quick Fluff (No Heat); Damp Dry; 80 Minutes
Energy Saving Option:
Easy Care Cycle:
Yes; Permanent Press
High; Medium; Low; Extra Low; No Heat
Additional Dryer Features:
Front Serviceable; Interior Light
Removable Up Front Lint Filter:
Dewrinkle; Mixed Load; Quick Fluff; Damp Dry; Antibacterial
3 Way (Rear, Left, Bottom)
Dryer Control Features
LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:
Up to 24 Hours
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Drum/Main Electronic Control Panel
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height to Top of Case:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- Rejuvenate lightly worn clothes by getting rid of wrinkles and odors with this convenient setting using the power of steam.
- Stored or wrinkled clothes come out wrinkle-free with this helpful setting that uses steam to refresh and dry a load of any size.
HE Sensor Dry
- Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best with dual thermistors that continually sense and monitor moisture and temperature to prevent over-drying.
LED Electronic Controls with Cycle Countdown Display
- Show exactly how much time is left for each cycle.
- Save up to 10% on energy costs without sacrificing drying performance, thanks to this option that reduces temperatures on select cycles.
5 Heat Selections
- Provide the right temperatures for your clothes drying needs.
Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Adjustable volume offers added flexibility.