GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Washer or Dryer
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
7.0 Cu. Ft.
High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
Energy Saving Option:
Yes - eDry
Quick Fluff (No Heat):
Easy Care Cycle:
Sensor; Permanent Press
80 Minutes; De-Wrinkle; Quick Fluff (No Heat); Damp Dry; 60 Minutes
Removable Up-Front Lint Filter:
4-Way (Rear; Right; Left and Bottom)
LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:
Economical / Quiet
Power / Ratings
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Case Depth:
Overall Height To Top Of Case:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Provides long-lasting dependability.
HE SensorDry with Dual Thermistors
- Continually monitors moisture and temperature to prevent clothing wear and tear due to over-drying and inconsistent heat.
Rotary Electronic Controls with Cycle Status Lights
- Provide accurate cycle times.
Energy Saver Cycle
- Reduces dry temperatures on select cycles.
5 Heat Selections
- Provides the right temperatures for your clothes-drying needs.
- Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes without heat.
Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Adjustable volume offers added flexibility.
- Helps protect delicate fabrics.