GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Washer or Dryer
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
7.0 Cu. Ft.
High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
Quick Fluff (No Heat):
Easy Care Cycle:
Sensor; Permanent Press
Energy Saving Option:
Yes - eMonitor and eModifier
Removable Up-Front Lint Filter:
3-Way (Rear; Left; Bottom)
LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights:
Up To 24 Hours
Quick Fluff (No Heat):
Economical / Quiet
Power / Ratings
22,000 BTU/Hr Factory-Equipped For Natural Gas
LP Conversion Kit:
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 2-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Drum/Main Electronic Control Panel
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Case Depth:
Overall Height To Top Of Case:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
HE SensorDry with Dual Thermistors
- Continually monitors moisture and temperature to prevent clothing wear and tear due to over-drying and inconsistent heat.
LED Electronic Controls with Cycle Countdown Display
- Shows exactly how much time is left for each cycle.
- An electronic readout shows the exact efficiency of each cycle so the user can decide how they want to dry each load.
- Energy-saving option reduces dry temperatures on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
5 Heat Selections
- Provides the right temperatures for your clothes drying needs.
- Delivers ready-to-go results in minutes without heat.
Variable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Adjustable volume offers added flexibility.
- Helps protect delicate fabrics.