Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Get the best of both worlds with this combination oven. A 1.4 cu. ft capacity microwave sits above a 4.1 cu. ft. capacity oven for the ultimate in cooking convenience. In the microwave, Auto cook, defrost and reheat functions make it easy to prepare quick meals. And, in the lower oven, the AccuBake temperature management system surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results every time.
Microwave Oven Capacity:
1.4 cu. ft.
4.1 cu. ft.
Electronic Controls System:
Temperature Management System:
Tupperwave Oval Steamer:
Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:
CleanBake Hidden Element:
Crisp and Broil Functions:
Cooking Type (Lower):
Cooking Type (Upper or Single):
Control Lock Out Function:
Personal Choice Cycle:
Number of Interior Oven Lights:
Reheat, Defrost Cycles:
Stainless Steel Cavity:
True Convection System:
Built-In Combination Micro/Oven
Sabbath Mode Functions:
Under Counter Installation:
30 or 40. 208/240. 60. AC-Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Four-Wire or Three-Wire, Single Phase Electrical Supply Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
- No matter which model you choose, all 27 in. and 30 in. built-in ovens feature metal handles and the same great styling across the line to match the Whirlpool suite.
- TimeSavor Plus Convection Cooking System
- Uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate preheated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- TimeSavor Plus ovens cook 30% faster than traditional Whirlpool brand thermal-bake ovens.
- Self-Cleaning System with Auto Latch
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
- Input the time and temperature of your recipe, and convection conversion automatically sets traditional ovens for faster cooking with convection technology.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Cuts cooking times by 47% compared to traditional ovens.
- Microwave technology works with halogen and quartz light energy to grill steaks and bake brownies with real oven results.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Makes wiping down control panel easier.
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Provides the ideal cookware for pan frying food like bacon or potatoes.
- The patented, non-stick design makes clean-up easy.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Temperature Preheat Countdown
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.