Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 573 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $63.55.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
10.0 Cu. Ft.
14.5 Cu. Ft.
24.5 Cu. Ft.
On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:
Door Bin Description:
Door Bin 2 Description:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height to Top of Cabinet:
Temperature Management Enabled by 6th Sense Technology
- Built-in sensors automatically adjust cooling to return existing food to the desired temperature in half the time.
- When selected, the Fast Cool feature immediately drops the refrigerator and freezer temperatures to accommodate new food additions.
- It runs for 24 hours unless deactivated by another selection.
Counter Depth Styling
- This model's counter depth styling isn't just for looks.
- By combining counter depth styling and full capacity, you no longer have to sacrifice space to take home the style you want.
- Counter depth styling gives you an extra 5" of kitchen space, while fitting virtually flush with your current counters and other kitchen fixtures.
Industry's Largest Capacity Counter Depth Refrigerator
- This model is in a league of its own.
- The industry's largest capacity counter depth refrigerator is the only counter depth side-by-side model that offers 10 cu. ft. of interior freezer space.
- Now you can stock up on all your favorite frozen items, like pizzas, frozen yogurt and vegetables.
MicroEtch Spill Control Shelves
- Fill her up! Pack 12 additional soda cans per shelf with this model's industry-exclusive MicroEtch spill control shelves.
- They not only give you 25% more shelf space, they also prevent leaks.
- With the most usable shelf space and enough strength to hold over 75 lbs., your refrigerator will be ready for whatever you bring home from the grocery store.
In-Door-Ice Plus Ice Dispensing System
- Get the most out of your freezer with the In-Door-Ice Plus ice dispensing system.
- It creates 20% more freezer capacity and the bin tilts out or can be removed with one hand and placed on the counter to make filling glasses, pitchers and coolers easy.
More Gallon Door Storage
- Stock up on milk with these models' gallon door bins!
- They feature up to five gallon door bins that each fit two - 1 gallon jugs.
- With the most gallon door storage available, you can fill your refrigerator with up to 10 gallon jugs in the doors alone.
#1 Rated Brand for Side-by-Side Refrigerators
- Whirlpool brand is the #1 rated brand for side-by-side refrigerators.
Multipoint Ramp-up White LED Lights
- Illuminating from all angles, this model's white LED lights surround your food with light to reduce shadows.
- They also cast a more natural light on food and don't reflect the unnatural blue hues found in other lighting systems.
FreshFlow Air Filter
- Leave air freshness to your refrigerator, not a box of baking soda.
- This model's FreshFlow air filter reduces common food odors for you.
- It is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through their new carbon based filter.
- Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- This model's dispenser pads illuminate when the dispenser light option is turned on, thanks to this model's night-light.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- These ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerators exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
New PUR Water Filtration System
- Stop wasting money on bottled water.
- Keep an extra $600 a year in your pocket with this model's new PUR water filtration system.
- Using the PUR water filtration system eliminates the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic water bottles each year.
- Their improved filter design is more compact, easier to replace and reduces 33% more contaminants.
Wide Open Doors
- Doors open wider than ever before, giving you better access to all the items in your refrigerator.
Dispenser Control Lock
- Keep your refrigerator's ice and water where you need it with this model's dispenser control lock.
- It prevents your refrigerator from dispensing ice or water accidentally.
Dual Pad Ice and Water Dispenser
- The industry's tallest dispenser features two pads.
- One for water and one for ice, on the outside of the refrigerator to make filling large pitchers with chilled, filtered water or ice easy for the entire family.
- Hidden hinges create a sleek, smooth exterior appearance in your kitchen.
- They also make installing this model below cabinetry easy.
- This model's Adaptive Defrost saves 6% more energy by monitoring when the compressor is running and defrosting only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.