High Altitude Conversion Kit
48 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with 4.4 cu. ft. Convection Large Oven
You'll never know how well you can cook - or what delicious results you can achieve - until you cook on the Wolf 48 inch Gas Range. It has performance features born of professional kitchens, for the precise control to master any type of cooking. Sear a filet, simmer a delicate sauce, cook a perfectly juicy roast, even melt fine chocolate without scorching - you'll confidently do it all with this incredibly responsive range.
Eight dual-stacked burners give you the highest highs down to the lowest low. Continuous, cast iron grates makes it easy to slide heavy pots around. Down below, the spacious gas convection oven provides even, consistent heat across all racks, with none of the hot and cold spots that can make roasting or baking such an iffy proposition. It has an infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly - can't you just taste the tenderloin And there's even a second non-convection 18 inch oven for quick preheats of smaller meals.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Large Oven Interior Capacity:
4.4 Cu. Ft.
Small Oven Interior Capacity:
2.5 Cu. Ft.
(7) 15,000 BTU and (1) 9,200 BTU
Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners:
Porcelain-Coated, Cast Iron
Large Convection Oven:
Large Oven Only
Porcelain Oven Interior:
Door Hinge System:
Spring and Damper
Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:
110/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
Large Oven Interior Width:
Large Oven Interior Depth:
Large Oven Interior Height:
Small Oven Interior Width:
Small Oven Interior Depth:
Small Oven Interior Height:
- Large capacity convection oven heats quickly, cooks evenly for more consistently delicious results, and has 18,000 Btu infrared broiler for ultra-fast sears.
8 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners
- The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and caramelized sears, while the lower tier can go down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering or melting.
Spark Ignition System
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
Continuous Cast-Iron Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- This powerful 18,000 Btu infrared broiler generates much higher temperatures and heats up faster than other types of heat.
- Useful for quick preheats of smaller meals, or extra capacity for large family meals.