High Altitude Conversion Kit
36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with 5.5 cu. ft. Convection Oven/strong>
You'll never know how well you can cook - or what delicious results you can achieve - until you cook on the Wolf 36 inch Gas Range. It has performance features born of professional kitchens, for the precise control to master any type of cooking. Sear a filet, simmer a delicate sauce, cook a perfectly juicy roast, even melt fine chocolate without scorching - you'll confidently do it all with this incredibly responsive range.
Four dual-stacked burners give you the highest highs down to the lowest lows, while an infrared charbroiler whips up succulent steaks, chops and more. Down below, the spacious gas convection oven provides even, consistent heat across all racks, with none of the hot and cold spots that can make roasting or baking such an iffy proposition. It even has an infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly - can't you just taste the tenderloin
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Oven Interior Capacity:
5.5 Cu. Ft.
(3) 15,000 BTU and (1) 9,200 BTU
(1) 16,000 BTU
Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners:
Porcelain-Coated, Cast Iron
Large Convection Oven:
Porcelain Oven Interior:
Door Hinge System:
Spring and Damper
Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:
110/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
Oven Interior Height:
Dual Stacked Sealed Burners
- The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and caramelized sears, while the lower tier can go down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering or melting.
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
Cast-Iron Burner Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Large capacity convection oven heats quickly, cooks evenly for more consistently delicious results, and has 18,000 Btu infrared broiler for ultra-fast sears.
- This powerful 18,000 Btu broiler lets you sear and crisp steak, salmon and more just like it's done in restaurants, with succulent results. Infrared heat generates much higher temperatures and heats up faster than other types of heat.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel with a classic brushed finish stands up for decades, and matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products, allowing for seamless integration into your kitchen design.
Signature Red Control Knobs
- Instantly identify your stove as a Wolf, and provide infinite control for more precise cooking.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel legs adjust for stability, while rear casters provide mobility.