High Altitude Conversion Kit
Wolf 30" Gas Range
Enhanced with an updated design and new product features, Wolf has further perfected the form, function and sheer durability of the 30" Gas Range. Wolf gas ranges feature dual-stacked burners for precise control from the highest highs to the lowest lows. The top-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier allows for more controlled simmering and melting without scorching. Sealed, seamless burner pans make cleaning up spills a breeze.
The large-capacity gas convection oven features an infrared broiler with ultra-fast preheating designed to sear quickly and heat evenly. The clean lines of the updated exterior design are highlighted by their signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also available in black and stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and Wolf's exclusive spring-and-damper door hinge for always-smooth door closure - even when your hands are full.
About Sub-Zero and Wolf
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration.
Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Oven Interior Capacity:
4.4 Cu. Ft.
(3) 15,000 BTU and (1) 9,200 BTU
Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners:
Porcelain-Coated, Cast Iron
Large Convection Oven:
Porcelain Oven Interior:
Door Hinge System:
Spring and Damper
Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
Oven Interior Height:
Convection Oven for Faster, More Consistent Cooking
- Large capacity convection oven heats quickly, cooks evenly for more consistently delicious results, and has 18,000 Btu infrared broiler for ultra-fast sears.
Cast-Iron Burner Grates with Easy-Slide Finish
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Infrared Broiler for Fast Preheats and Quick Sears
- This powerful 18,000 BTU broiler lets you sear and crisp steak, salmon and more just like it's done in restaurants, with succulent results. Great for finishing off homemade pizzas, too.
Signature Red Control Knobs
- Instantly identify your stove as a Wolf, and provide infinite control for more precise cooking.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel legs adjust for stability, while rear casters provide mobility.
Patented Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners for Precise Control
- The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and caramelized sears, while the lower tier can go down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering or melting.
Enhanced Interior Views
- Large, double-panel glass door windows and bright dual halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel with a classic brushed finish stands up for decades, and matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products, allowing for seamless integration into your kitchen design.
Spark Ignition System for Each Burner
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.